CYBERALERT is Network Centric is "instant cyber alerting communications software"
Powerful network centric cyber communications software will notify your Federal DoD / Security Agencies or Prime or Sub contractor or security-executive management-staff about cyber threats, real time cyber attacks on your networks, cyber response, insider threat, terrorist activity, active shooter, bombs, weather, medical emergencies, live fire activities, facility alerts, personnel safety, HR, IT issues or any specific department or enterprise wide notifications in real time. The good news is that the effective placement of one, time-sensitive notification, can dramatically improve the rapid response by the Organizations.
Used by the DoD, NATO, US Army, FEMA and many more Federal Defense Agencies. Field Proven and time use since 1984, the first secure communications system, still the most advanced no hardware required network centric secure communication. Originally built at the request of the US Army for Desert Storm Total Alert will vastly improve your methodology, management and supervision of secure communications. With active response feedback for your executives, supervisors, managers, investors, stockholders, personnel and guests with critical information.
This is not an email, mass notification or text system; this is the next level of instant secure cyber communications. DISA-DoD-FEMA-NATO Certified
CyberAlert offers Training Notification, Policy and procedure reminders, Help Desk Alerts (System Outages) has been designed to integrate with computers (pop-ups, text, voice or email), mobile phones, PA systems, LCD/Digital Signage, VoIP phone systems, giant voice, public help stations, web pages and much more. Integration with these devices allows Total Alert to provide your organizations with the ability to quickly communicate with the fastest delivery verified real time software in the market to their community on issues such as:
- Cyber Network Attack-Anomaly Alert-Network Device Alteration
- Live or product demo, live fire or testing notice alerts
- Active onsite Shooter threat to shut down notifications
- IT or system update notifications
- Safety Alerts and Exercises
- Manufacturing updates or production issues alerts
- Daily Bulletins and security notices
- Events of the day, Executive update and notices
- Facility fire, health or emergency events
- Fire alarm or intrusion alert Traffic and Weather updates
- Training, production and testing notification alerts
- Executive to Executive/Executive to Staff
- Policy and procedure reminders
- IT Help Desk Alerts (System Outages)
- Building, room, laboratory or department Intrusion alert
- Digital DNA and Biometric user verification optional upgrade
- Government official or customer onsite alerts
- API integration ease of software connectivity
- The Guardian Active Shooter Detection system optional upgrade
Every alert communication on CyberAlert is real time verified message alert is sent, received and opened/read. Standard email, text or phone calls do not offer that.
Include all of your guests or visitors outside the corporate Geo-fencing by offering friends and family Digital Connect, created by request of NATO. All the guest needs to do is download a free TA/DTA app, enter your site code and they are on the system passively and can get any all alerts desired by your facility.
CyberAlert offers full Integration with all of your systems: cyber defense systems, cyber software, most/all software solutions-electromechanical integrations intrusion systems, fire and medical facility systems, Employee yes/no for work Fob, Cyber Attack Panic Button, programable Panic Alert on phones or systems, SafeKey GPS locate and panic Fob, Active Shooter, HR notifications, Weather and Safety Alerts, IT systems notification, Digital DNA and Biometric verification, Executive notification, Design, testing, live fire, production, sales and marketing alerts and much more from TotalAlert.
Some of our Clients:
- General Dynamics
- Northern Command
- Harris Corporation
- DoD, NATO, DHS
- Multiple VA VISN's and facilities
Isn't it time your facility acquires CyberAlert?